Bold Decision

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Really enjoying your architectural experiments(?) Dan. The shadows in this image just make it. The stark whiteness and the blue in the sky contrast really well too. And that's before I start looking at the content. Brill.

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
That’s a stunner Dan, right up my street. If it were mine I’d remove the vignette to keep focus on the staircase shadow.

Truly excellent. Lovely to see images I haven’t seen before!

OP
OP
D
Edit My Images
No
That’s a stunner Dan, right up my street. If it were mine I’d remove the vignette to keep focus on the staircase shadow.

Truly excellent. Lovely to see images I haven’t seen before!
Thanks, I hadn't noticed the vignette because I guess because I'm editing on my laptop and things aren't as obvious.

However I enabled profile correction and it removed the vignette, and i've updated the image to show this :) thanks

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks, I hadn't noticed the vignette because I guess because I'm editing on my laptop and things aren't as obvious.

However I enabled profile correction and it removed the vignette, and i've updated the image to show this :) thanks
I was going to suggest profile correction but gave you the benefit of the doubt that it was intended;)

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
“Excellent” presentation Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

OP
OP
D
Edit My Images
No
I found out more about this, it's the bioRex theatre - and the outdoor steps are the only way in and our of the film room - the films were a fire hazard.

Last edited:
Name
Slyelessar
Edit My Images
Yes
I recognised it, I took this same shot a few weeks back! I really liked how odd it was in the square, especially with all the new installments you can stand on!

This cheered my morning up!