Bonsai No.3

…and Neil rides again! High class imagery…

I don't like that bird there.
There, don't you see it?
Yes, that one… spooky eyes! ;-)

This whole project is awesome Neil. I keep meaning to tell you...I'm totally in awe. Excellent stuff.

Great bit of work Neil, and very creative.(y)

George.

Brilliant mate.... still not sure on the birds personally the imagery and size are the same yet some are coming towards us but flying away in direction...

The tree and the rock and skys and moon are perfect though and birds certainly add ... just being picky :D (y)

Brilliant mate.... still not sure on the birds personally the imagery and size are the same yet some are coming towards us but flying away in direction...

The tree and the rock and skys and moon are perfect though and birds certainly add ... just being picky :D (y)
Thanks Bryn, I didn't notice you were picky!!! :)

Jeez just seen these threads. There sooooo damn clever. Shouldnt have come on here so close to sleep time. Be thinking of trees all night :)

Gaz

Amazing stuff!! I can see an Art Gallery feature coming soon.
Cheers Matt, really appreciate it. The 4th image in the series has attracted interest from a band who want to use it as their artwork on a forthcoming album, which is pretty cool. Nothing is finalised yet but the singer/songwriter is going to discuss with the record label. Don't think there is a big budget, but be a nice starting point and good exposure if the album does well.

That's beautiful Neil.
I haven't been around for a few weeks because of family problems, but when I'm back at a computer later I'm going to hunt out the rest of your series.
Really well done :clap:

Incidentally, I was going to try something similar with one of my Bonsai trees for the landscape round of POTY - glad I didn't in the end because it would have been embarrassing compared to this :LOL:

That's beautiful Neil.
I haven't been around for a few weeks because of family problems, but when I'm back at a computer later I'm going to hunt out the rest of your series.
Really well done :clap:

Incidentally, I was going to try something similar with one of my Bonsai trees for the landscape round of POTY - glad I didn't in the end because it would have been embarrassing compared to this :LOL:
Thanks Sarah

Not usually a fan of this sort of thing but this.... this I like! its a cracker!
Thank you Matt

Back