Book Deal

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Just got confirmation from MoD that a book by The Parachute Regiment titled "The Battle For Helmand" should be out next month.
All monies will go to charities dealing with casualties and families support groups for those killed and injured in Iraq/Afghan.

Most of the images are mine and in view of the criteria above, I've waived all fees that may have been applicable (after 30 days, my images are no longer free-for-use as news images and fees are applicable).

Full credits will be given.

Buy ten copies each please.

Where can we get it from Rob? I'll definitely have one.

LMK when you know it's available Rob

I put it around our company at Menwith.... There are a few from 101st there so they may be intersted and my hubby said he'd buy one for the MAJ and I'll talk him into one for us!

Scweaming Eagles? Thought they were Airmobile now?

More the merrier THX.

Sorry should have been more exact we have a few people at post who came from 101st so have that airborne blood!

Just shout 'Currahee!' as you walk in the door and watch as they all jump out the window...works every time...
Oh how we laughed at Ft Bragg on our Ranger-LRRP course (Four Brits on course, placed 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th).

My husband did a day at the Army college and said you brits broke him off!

We have no decent equipment (apart from all the shiny new kit featured today) so we tend to train a little harder than most Armies to compensate...

Back