Boring coal tit..Great Tit,sorry,sorry,sorry!

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
But I liked the light on it,so took it.

ctit4.jpg

Last edited:
I thought they nested like blue and great tits :eek: nice shot, and do I spy a light dusting of snow on that branch?

Lovely capture Ade, me thinks that is just the angle of light catching on the beak and head John :shrug:

Lovely shot Ade! I think it might be a tad over sharpened (or have the same effect my gull shot did with the back-ish lighting) (y)

You'd think with all the time you spend in the wild, you'd be able to tell a Coal Tit from a Great Tit. Is there no hope for you:shrug::shrug:;)

Nice pic ***(y)

Oops, Dunno what I did here. Mistake

Last edited:
O crap...............:bang:

Yep its a Great tit...* hangs head in shame and skulks off*.........:coat:

The worst of it is that that clown from Stonehaven has some ammunition for me now......:crying:

Hardly sharpened at all, I think it is the light hitting the bird.......:shrug:

Yep its a Great tit...* hangs head in shame and skulks off*.........:coat:

The worst of it is that that clown from Stonehaven has some ammunition for me now......:crying:

Think positive Ade its a great Great Tit shot :D

:LOL:Ill get it right one day:LOL:

At least you get the name of the bleeding subject right, unlike yours truly here......:LOL:

I have blown the original right up to 300% in CS3,no halo anywhere, I don`t think it is oversharpened, though I stand to be corrected.......:shrug:

Think positive Ade its a great Great Tit shot :D

Ok, bring it on, I have broad shoulders......:LOL:

I have an inkling that I may be reminded of this,balls up, every now and again.........:thinking:

A really nice shot i never tire of good shots no matter how common a subject
Regards
Richard

At least you get the name of the bleeding subject right, unlike yours truly here......:LOL:

I have blown the original right up to 300% in CS3,no halo anywhere, I don`t think it is oversharpened, though I stand to be corrected.......:shrug:

Most likely the lighting :)

...and I couldn't let you off with a misidentification :razz: :LOL:

A lovely shot regardless!

Ha, ha, you git:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for all the comments everyone and the peetaking ain`t a problem,hell, I`d do the same in your shoes............(y)

Back