Borth Beach Sunset

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Evenin' All, :wave:

Another from Borth beach. I've done some pp on this to lighten it up.

Please tell me if it can be improved either in pp or when it was taken. Would a grad filter have helped?

Go on critique me, you know you want to :naughty:

Cheers

Andy

Borth-groynes.jpg

I like this, I would have a go to see whether you can paly in photoshop to work on that blown sky in the top middle. For me it would then be spot on. Ilike the way the posts lead your eye.

Nice capture. You could also try cropping the blown sky. It doesn't quite meet the rule of thirds but I think it works and puts even more emphasis on the posts and gives the image more depth (y)

If you take this image and crop it to a 3x2 aspect ratio from its bottom, then you get the very flat horizon higher up the image. You also lose the sky at the top with the white patch. Both of which improve the image from my point of view.

How about this, It's an improvement I think. I also just discovered how to add a border. :woot:

Andy

Borth-groynes---print.jpg

Much better, Although now the posts have darkened? Perferred them lighter, more detail. IMHO

They have, why would that happen? I've not done anything other than crop and add a border.

Andy

Back