Brands BSB

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
An exciting year in BSB, great racing and not having a wet race all year we get 3 in the last round. saying that i do like the rain.

1. Seems to be the story of the year

tp%20%282%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

tp%20%286%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

3. Did I mention it rained

tp%20%289%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

4. A nice to way the finish the year for this chap

tp%20%283%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

tp%20%285%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

tp%20%288%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

#6 is the pick of the crop for me with #1 coming a close second. Love the line of the fence off his shoulder matching the symetry of the road and spray, lucky or planned? :)

Just seen the second set and I really like 11, same place as #6 presumably, lovely angle.

Matt

Last edited:
Great work. All clean and crisp and some great angles. For me #6 is the winner, just like the driving line that the spray creates.

6 and 11 for me stunning yours gwh

Great stuff (y) I see you been making good use of Coopers crest :naughty: two good catches of a bloody difficult shot (y) conditions looked poo....:eek:
Clive.

#6 is the pick of the crop for me with #1 coming a close second. Love the line of the fence off his shoulder matching the symetry of the road and spray, lucky or planned? :)

Just seen the second set and I really like 11, same place as #6 presumably, lovely angle.

Matt

Cheers Matt, a bit of planning and lot of luck to be honest. The spot has some beautiful leading lines but you need the luck to get the bike in the right spot. Its just after the bridge heading out on the GP loop, dont know the proper name but I call it Coopers Crest - because i got the idea from Coopers :)

Great work. All clean and crisp and some great angles. For me #6 is the winner, just like the driving line that the spray creates.

Cheers bud my fav conditiond wet, spray and sun(y)

6 and 11 for me stunning yours gwh

Cheers gwh

Awesome set Graham really great light and colours plus some good action all clean and sharp gotta be 6 for me stunning shot :clap:

Thanks Gaz

Great stuff (y) I see you been making good use of Coopers crest :naughty: two good catches of a bloody difficult shot (y) conditions looked poo....:eek:
Clive.

Cheers Clive, glad you notice Im still pinching your idea :D
I spent Sunday warm up and there and I can't beleive how many keepers I did get (for a change)

Just what i have come to expect from you fella,a cracking set.

Great to have a brief chat and will have loads more time on my hands next year to chat bud (y)

Very nice Graham, #6 my favourite, great composition and fantastic lighting. (y)

Thanks Neil, storm then Sun best conditions you can have in my book :)

#5 would easily be my favourite in any other thread, but then I see #6 and I'm blown away - great sense of speed! awesome capture!

Thansk Scott

Just what i have come to expect from you fella,a cracking set.

Great to have a brief chat and will have loads more time on my hands next year to chat bud (y)

Cheers bud, the same here. The only ones Im doing are Oulton, Cadwell & Brands GP. So hopefully we will bump into each other somehwere Im even planning to sell the 300mm f2.8 and just use the 80 - 400 and be a speccy with a camera :)

Cracking set Graham, ok the weather added a bit of a sour note to the end if the season, but the racing was spot on. Roll on 2014

Good stuff, Graham, 1, 6 and 11 were my favs.

Good stuff matey, really like #9 talk about riding on the edge, it was inevitable that Reid wouldn't finish the race!
Cheers Nick, still fancy that day out?

Cracking set Graham, ok the weather added a bit of a sour note to the end if the season, but the racing was spot on. Roll on 2014

Thanks Pete, hopefully get to say hi one meeting.

Good stuff, Graham, 1, 6 and 11 were my favs.

Thanks Mike apprecaite it

Back