Daily BRASH's Challenge

17)

Curlew

Catterline near Inverbervie, Aberdeenshire - 30/09/2012

AAC2-1_filtered.jpg

aa2c-1.jpg

Last edited:
18)

Nearly a month since I put something on here:bonk: been busy with work and domestic things:(:(

So, went for an easy one, bit boring but has to go in:

Black Headed Gull

Stonehaven Beach, Aberdeenshire - 26/10/2012

BHG-1_filtered.jpg

09-01-2013-13_filtered_zps2dcb7fe3.jpg

09-01-2013-15_filtered_zps56777307.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you're slacking here now Brash!!! Only up to #18 and already you've resorted to poking your head out of a window and shooting the first thing you (always) see in 'Stoney'.;) :LOL: :p

There's apparently some Ringed Ouzels floating about today somewhere between you and me. How about adding that to your challenge? Might just close the office early and see what I can find before dark....:D

Looks like you're slacking here now Brash!!! Only up to #18 and already you've resorted to poking your head out of a window and shooting the first thing you (always) see in 'Stoney'.;) :LOL: :p

There's apparently some Ringed Ouzels floating about today somewhere between you and me. How about adding that to your challenge? Might just close the office early and see what I can find before dark....:D

Took me a bloody 5 mile walk to get that shot buddy:D Not as exotic as your recent escapades but still a valid species. As I said been bogged down with stuff and haven't had much time to get out:bang::bang: Bummer.

Took me a bloody 5 mile walk to get that shot buddy
Obviously wasn't in an easterly direction or you'd be the messiah!!:LOL:

Obviously wasn't in an easterly direction or you'd be the messiah!!:LOL:

Was easterly as a matter of fact. I don't live right on the water, I'm a bit west of that. It was a 5 mile round trip/walk tho.

I am the messiah. At least every time I walk into the room my wife says "Jesus Christ, it's him again.":D:D

Ta!!(y)

19)

House Sparrow

Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire - 29/10/2012

SpyugPS-2_filtered.jpg

SpyugPS-3.jpg

SpyugPS-4_filtered.jpg

I only keep coming back to this to see if you've got a Dipper yet :shrug:

I only keep coming back to this to see if you've got a Dipper yet :shrug:

I'll PM yeh when I get one so you don't waste yer time looking:D

Last edited:
20)

Purple Sandpiper

Cowie Harbour, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire - 29/10/2012

SpyugPS-7_filtered.jpg

SpyugPS-8_filtered.jpg

Cheers guys(y):)

21)

Rook

Mackie Academy playing fields, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire - 03/11/2012

Rooks-1_filtered_filtered.jpg

Lovely shot of the rook.(y)

Not so good that you're using the ornithology excuse for hanging around the school playing fileds with a telephoto lens though.:p

(Don't try that on a week-day)(y)

PMSL

OK!! So I had a Heart Attack, last Sunday (2nd in 4 years:bang::bang:) and the few on here I told about it were assuming my Bird Challenge would be cancelled. Not a bit of it, I'm made of sterner stuff than that:D. Might be a wee bit restricted in the short term but I intend to carry on when I can. Never Surrender!!!!(y)

Cheers!!!

22)

Collared Dove

Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire - 12/11/2012

CD2-1_filtered.jpg

Not good news on the old ticker.:eek: Hope it's all OK sir!

Hope it's not some sort of exertional angina from lugging lens gear about to get shots for your challenge.

Did they get a chance to check your head when you were in.......? :p

Not good news on the old ticker.:eek: Hope it's all OK sir!

Hope it's not some sort of exertional angina from lugging lens gear about to get shots for your challenge.

Did they get a chance to check your head when you were in.......? :p

:D:D

OK!! So I had a Heart Attack, last Sunday (2nd in 4 years:bang::bang:) and the few on here I told about it were assuming my Bird Challenge would be cancelled. Not a bit of it, I'm made of sterner stuff than that:D. Might be a wee bit restricted in the short term but I intend to carry on when I can. Never Surrender!!!!(y)

Cheers!!!

Brash sorry to hear about your old engine room playing up pal, I hope you get well soon and continue to see the light through the eyepiece. Take your time and keep up the good work where possible.

ATB

Vince

Cheers!!!

I never expected you to give in Brian...............(y)

You lot have no idea what's inside my head. Best keep it that way:puke::D

You lot have no idea what's inside my head. Best keep it that way:puke::D
You be careful, take care and keep things going,slowly, for the time being, you old fart........;)

Looks like i'm going to be waiting a bit longer for this Dipper shot then Brian :naughty: Just kidding and all the best with GWS (y)

Very sorry to learn on for heart attack, but glad to know that your on to road to feeling better (y)

Looks like i'm going to be waiting a bit longer for this Dipper shot then Brian :naughty: Just kidding and all the best with GWS (y)

Cheers fella's. It'll take more than a trivial thing like a knackered ticker to keep me down:D

I'll make the Dipper, a priority Neil;)

Great idea for a challenge, and what a cracking start you've had (minus the heart attack of course!).

Take it easy as I'm sure, like me, everyone else is looking forward to seeing the other 78 species.

Back