British GP Formula 1 Silverstone

Edit My Images
No
I'm waiting on 3-day tickets to arrive in the post....

Last year I went on the Friday, and was able to get into some of the seating around the track (which I presume was for Friday only as I guess it would be ticketed for Sat/Sun).

Looking at the SS Website, it states General Admission ticket includes a 'roving seat' for Friday, and 'General Admission' for the other two days. So is this the same as last year? In other words, I can find a seat anywhere available on Friday, but on Sat/Sun it will be anywhere I can find a vantage point (but unseated)?

thats right friday you can sit wherever you like last time i went you could on saturday too the seated ticket was just for the race on sunday! are you going for the 3 days? ive got my tickets ready to go.

Yes, 3 days. I'll have my son with me Sat/Sun so hoping to make the most of Friday to get some shots!

there's loads of good seating, personally I would recommend the new pits straight near club.

On Saturday go around the other side of club, there is a section with lower fencing looking into the exit of the vale.

Back