broken

Edit My Images
No
hi all, typing this with 1 finger so sorry for any errors.
sorry i aint posted much latly but have been away to nw200 bike races for aweek. on my way home i had an accident on my bike on the m6 and have mutiple fractures and bones sticking out n stuff. bit of abugger really. when i can get some pics and start using a pc properly again will be back.
hope everyone else is ok.

:shock: Sorry to hear that Gary! Hope you're on the mend soon mate.

Ouch m8, really sorry to hear that, glad to see you're still in the land of the typing though :)

Chin up Gary, it will help in the mending process.

Did you have a good week at the NW200?

Ouch Sorry to hear that Gary, but be comforted knowing that if all else fails you can still type with your nose :)

I am really sorry to hear this Garry. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

ouch, take it easy m8,

MP

Having been a biker myself in the past (roads and drivers here in SE are too carp these days), I have some idea of how you must feel ATM, though fortunately I never had as bad an accident as you (came close a few times though :? )

Get well soon
velo.gif
ambulance6zx.gif

Ouch that's gotta hurt, I know how you feel, I had quite a nasty bike accident a few years ago. Only had use of my left arm for about 3 months.
tis a b&*tard being right handed at times.

Anyway hope it mends quickly for you.

sorry to hear of your troubles Garry, hope you get better soon, we will be here waiting!

Hope you're feeling much better soon Gary. I binned my first bike some years back and grated my knee down to the bone. It's never quite been the same since, but at least it wasn't my face!

thank you all for the replies, :LOL:
im all smiley again, had a great time before this and looking forward to posting some pics when fingers are a bit better.
thanks all :D

Ouch :O Sorry to hear of your accident, hope your feeling better asap :)

Back