Bruce Percy's guide to exposure with transparency film

Very interesting...

H'mm that was hard going, I think I'll stick to what I know o_O

That's a really interesting article - makes sense once you get to the bottom. Also, now I have a new blog for my RSS aggregator - thanks!

I like his blog, and his shots are very different, incredibly minimal. It's interesting when he discusses how his taste in colours and tones is changing over the years. He has an exhibition in Edinburgh in the next few months.

I like his blog, and his shots are very different, incredibly minimal. It's interesting when he discusses how his taste in colours and tones is changing over the years. He has an exhibition in Edinburgh in the next few months.

I really like his stuff and he has become increasingly minimalist over the years.

It's a style I really enjoy, and I haven't seen many other photographers attempt it with film. Its usually very over-processed digital, so I'm even more impressed that he seems to use mostly Velvia!

I've just had a mooch at his work and it is a style that I like a great deal. In fact I'm inspired to try something similar and i may even give slide film another go.

Back