Bruno_Dog

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.

It's not far off 12 months since our Daughter fetched this big fellow home. After finding him playing in the traficc "City centre Manchester"

Where does the time go !

He his doing well and is settled into a routine now.

Critique and feedback is most welcomed.

Gaz

qC43wNp.jpg

Nice looking dog! I only post pretty much bird dog's but truth be known, I love all breeds, even mix breeds!

what a handsome chap! I'd make a right fuss of him if I bumped into you on the street.

Dogs are the best! (I do like cats too).

Nice looking dog! I only post pretty much bird dog's but truth be known, I love all breeds, even mix breeds!
Thanks for the feedback.
Lovely picture Gary and well done for rescuing him :D
Cheers
what a handsome chap! I'd make a right fuss of him if I bumped into you on the street.

Dogs are the best! (I do like cats too).
Thanks. Funnily enough people do tend to stop and chat when you out with him. Most often folk say he is cute.

Tbh I would not have expected such comments ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback.

Gaz

Dog looks great and nice soft lighting, I'd get a little lower to his level - its still a bit human above taking photo of dog below. Critically the backdrop is maybe a little to same tonally as the good boi. Also are they painters sheets or something cos they are stained all over and it does not look good...sorry!

I love that the photo gives a feel for his personality.
Thanks Adam
Lovely dog. (y)
Cheers Dale
Dog looks great and nice soft lighting, I'd get a little lower to his level - its still a bit human above taking photo of dog below. Critically the backdrop is maybe a little to same tonally as the good boi. Also are they painters sheets or something cos they are stained all over and it does not look good...sorry!
No need to be sorry. Everyone likes what they like. I did ask for critique and I appreciate you taking the time to leave some.

Gaz

10/10 to your daughter for saving and rescuing this lovely dog.
A nice square crop looks good.
Daughter as a heart of gold :)
Your correct the square crop works well.
I appreciate you leaving some feedback.
Thanks

Gaz

Back