BSB Brands extra photos added

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
I only popped in for a short time on Saturday morning but got to see free practice 3 and a few support races. A few of the main players this year.

Luke Mossey
by Martin Billard, on Flickr

Jason O'Hallaran on a flaming Honda

Shane Byrne

Josh Brookes

Bradey Ray

Leon Haslam

James Ellison

Dan Linfoot with a flaming Honda

I would have like to get around the circuit a bit more but did not have time.

Niiiiice and sharp takes Martin! (y)

I note irregular renditions in the set.

Here is a suggestion of how, though subtle,
tonal taming may improve both sharpness
and colour qualities…

Luke%20Mossey.jpg

Nice Set.
Particularly like Bradley Ray's impossible lean angle (and elbow slider)!
What camera and lens do you use please?

Nice Set.
Particularly like Bradley Ray's impossible lean angle (and elbow slider)!
What camera and lens do you use please?
Thanks

Bradley Ray is a real exciting racer to watch he is almost off the bike going round the curves.

All the photos were taken with a Canon 1Dmkiv and a Canon 500mmf4. It was my first attempt at motorsport with the lens as I have not had it long but happy with the results and there was very little cropping of any of the shots.

Last edited:
Wow fantastic shots, I was there on Monday, trying to get back into super bikes, not been for a while and nothing as good as yours (y)
Can I ask where you were, would love to get some head on pictures next time, I was in the centre part of Druids, no fence to fight with ;)

Wow fantastic shots, I was there on Monday, trying to get back into super bikes, not been for a while and nothing as good as yours (y)
Can I ask where you were, would love to get some head on pictures next time, I was in the centre part of Druids, no fence to fight with ;)

Thanks, I was shooting them coming round Clearways through the fence. I have never been to that spot before as you cannot get close to the fence so I had to try and keep the aperture as open as possible so not to get fence stripes. Taken at 500mm with only a bit of a tweak with cropping. I will be going to the next meeting on the GP circuit as it is much better for fence free shots. I love panning at Druids, it is great fun.

That shot of Bradey Ray is stunning! ( As is his riding)
Thanks, every lap I got him hanging off the bike, he is the one to watch this season, I recon a few podiums at least but great to watch he even makes Ellison look tame.

Have another shot on me

Bradley Ray

Lens looks to be working well Martin, the Bradley Ray shot with McConnell behind is my favourite, I much prefer it to the cropped version.

Back