BSJA

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
All taken with the 300mm 2.8, I must say I'm extremely pleased with this lens!

All exif intact.

Thanks for looking and all comments welcome good or bad.

charlie5web.jpg

charlie3web.jpg

charlie2web.jpg

charlie1web.jpg

Cracking selection.....I do like #2 though.

Lovely set !!!! Very crisp and clear !!! Do have to say that two is my fav xx

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

A nice varied selection (y)
One tries one's best!

Loving the first shot of stephen - fantastic set
Thank you, Stephen is a very competent local rider and a successful breeder of sport horses.

300 is about as good as it gets with Canon,so glad you like.
Very good sharp shots.
Pons
Thanks, I still can't believe how sharp this lens can be.

Cracking selection.....I do like #2 though.
Thank you, no2 is something a bit different, they were a fair distance away when I took the shot. I know them both and as yet they are still unaware I've taken it.

Very nice set, although I would have liked to see the eyes of the rider in pic 3 just a little niggle.

Allan
Cheers, I agree but it's surprising how many riders hug the horse and hardly look up at all when going over the jump.

Lovely set !!!! Very crisp and clear !!! Do have to say that two is my fav xx
Thank you, I'm thinking of getting it printed and surprising them with it. It's the type of shot that would suit a large canvas on a dining room wall. The horse was watching other horses compete in the ring behind me. Amazingly 5 mins later it monsooned it down and we all got soaked.

woah, that's looking good. (y)

Very nice Jim, love 3 & 4. Prefer the horse in in 3, but the rider in 4 so if you could get cracking with photoshop...:D

really like 1 and 4, nailed the focus, lovely colours and nicely cropped, i think No2 needs a comedy caption but i can't think of one :LOL:

Very nice Jim, love 3 & 4. Prefer the horse in in 3, but the rider in 4 so if you could get cracking with photoshop...:D

Ha, thanks but my PS skills are pants!

really like 1 and 4, nailed the focus, lovely colours and nicely cropped, i think No2 needs a comedy caption but i can't think of one :LOL:

To be honest No4 almost looks 3D on the screen, I'm really quite chuffed with this lens. I was out with it today and the image quality is amazing.

Beautiful shots.. Could you tell me a little more about the lens? And what is its exact name? Thanks

Back