BTCC Croft Weekend 2018

… love #6 and #7… very cool, Mark! (y)

I think you should have put a Marmite warning up Mark ! Some very creative work there, well done, I'm liking 6, 12 and 18, the driver profiles look great too.

Really like number 7 and 9 going to have to give this ago next time ! but over all some really nice captures.

You cant have been stood that far away from me by the looks of it, I did try talking to a few other photographers but they weren't overly friendly.

Really like number 7 and 9 going to have to give this ago next time ! but over all some really nice captures.

You cant have been stood that far away from me by the looks of it, I did try talking to a few other photographers but they weren't overly friendly.
sunday was crazy busy, especially at the chicane.

Really? how rude!!! im the kind of person who wont start a conversation but if im spoken to then i will talk back. my mate i was with, he will talk to anyone and everyone, especially if theyre holding a camera so i would take it with a pinch of salt

You've done it again Mark, and come up with a couple of angles I don't think I've ever seen from Croft before :clap:

I can figure out where you were standing for all of these apart from #18 - I'm still thinking about that one :LOL:

Some really interesting stuff. Apart from the pitlane walkabout shots, I really like #12. Hard to see how that one could be improved.

Hope the chaffing was ok on Sunday :ROFLMAO:

Simon.

As per AVF, cracking work (y)

#1, #2, #5 and #7 are all absolutely top drawer. A couple of them are a little too blurred for my personal taste but nevertheless a very interesting set. Love the the through the crowd panning shots, it's an effect I can never get right.

You've done it again Mark, and come up with a couple of angles I don't think I've ever seen from Croft before :clap:

I can figure out where you were standing for all of these apart from #18 - I'm still thinking about that one :LOL:

Some really interesting stuff. Apart from the pitlane walkabout shots, I really like #12. Hard to see how that one could be improved.

Hope the chaffing was ok on Sunday :ROFLMAO:

Simon.
you know i aim to different and its always nice to see from a circuit where hundreds of photos are taken at the same place etc

all good on sunday with the chaffing hahaha but the hay fever kicked into overdrive

To be honest, I would have binned some of these (4, 9, 10, 11) as they are just not sharp. I do like the abstract shots though - particularly where you have the colour between you and the subject.

Back