1 -
mpe-6.jpg

2 -
mpe-7.jpg

3 -
mpe-8.jpg

4 -
mpe-9.jpg

Well I can hang my cap on the back of the door now and you can keep the macro section going Paul, these are stunning Mate and you didn't take too long getting to grips with that MP-e. :clap:

That's it I'm off to speak with the mod's I want a separate MP-E65 forum all these great images appearing in here lately have the rest of us feeling just a little bit inadequate :bang::bang:

Oh by the way #2 is outstanding love the pattern of the eyes(y)(y)

Thanks for the positive comments

Well I can hang my cap on the back of the door now and you can keep the macro section going Paul, these are stunning Mate and you didn't take too long getting to grips with that MP-e. :clap:

Thanks Alby (y) - I must admit i wondered if i'd done the right thing moving to the 5D from a D300 - the D300 just felt so much better in my hands...... BUT the MP-e is just stunning

That's it I'm off to speak with the mod's I want a separate MP-E65 forum all these great images appearing in here lately have the rest of us feeling just a little bit inadequate :bang::bang:

Oh by the way #2 is outstanding love the pattern of the eyes(y)(y)

Thanks - that lens has just MADE me sell all my Nikon kit and move to Canon - a truly traumatic experience, but i think it was worth while :D

God those are stunning, is there an MP-E65 equivalent lens for a Nikon?

Last edited:
Finally found out what No2 reminded me of it looks a little like The Bullring in Birmingham :bonk:

Back