Butermere & Derwent Water

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes

No comment… just enjoyment!
I fav #3!

No 4 is stunning, in fact, all of them have something about them - lovely atmosphere and composition, all make me want to get 'oop nowrth' ;)

All of them are really great although (I might be on my own) my preference is the mono one, purely because I'm from round this way and see a lot of these. Is the first one a blended exposure? Really like that one as a close second (y)

I'm taking a seat on the mono bus also, despite the others being beautifully lit and processed.
The timelessness of the B&W, coupled to the pure clarity and mood associated with it, just edge it for me.
Great work.

The last one is very calm and soothing.. Beautiful!

What an excellent set- each one a beauty- balm for the eyes and for the soul!

3 & 4....Simply beautiful.

No comment… just enjoyment!
I fav #3!

Thanks Kodiak

No 4 is stunning, in fact, all of them have something about them - lovely atmosphere and composition, all make me want to get 'oop nowrth' ;)

Cheers Maria

All of them are really great although (I might be on my own) my preference is the mono one, purely because I'm from round this way and see a lot of these. Is the first one a blended exposure? Really like that one as a close second (y)

Thanks Stuart, yes #1 is blended exposure

I'm taking a seat on the mono bus also, despite the others being beautifully lit and processed.
The timelessness of the B&W, coupled to the pure clarity and mood associated with it, just edge it for me.
Great work.

Thanks Paul

The last one is very calm and soothing.. Beautiful!

Thanks Jacques

What an excellent set- each one a beauty- balm for the eyes and for the soul!

Cheers Duncam

Superb. Love 2. Would love to see the colour version of it too

Thanks Steve there is no colour version of 2 Im afraid. I took it with a Fuji XE-1 which has been converted to info-red (720) filter.

Lovely set Graham the light pouring in especially in #1 #3 is epic!

Cheers Kevin

3 & 4....Simply beautiful.

Thanks Ruth

Nice set Graham.

No. 3 for me, with the mist tolling in (or out) in the background really isolates the tree. No. 4 a good one too.

I really love all of these shots but particularly the colour ones. #3 is probably my favorite!

Nice set Graham.

Thanks alf

No. 3 for me, with the mist tolling in (or out) in the background really isolates the tree. No. 4 a good one too.

Cheers Mark

A great set, very nice indeed!!!

Thanks Robbie

Stunning ambience. #3 is my favourite.

Thanks Phodru

Excellent work

Cheers jaw

I really love all of these shots but particularly the colour ones. #3 is probably my favorite!

Thanks George

1 & 3 are superb captures

Cheers Neil

What a great set. My choice is No3.

Back