butterfly and bee

Name
Alasdair
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a couple from when I was supposed to be gardening :LOL:

DSC_5148.jpg

DSC_5159.jpg

I'm a bit put off by the wing in the butterfly shot, I'm not too keen on how it's coming straight at you, if you know what I mean! A different viewpoint might have worked better for that one.

I LOVE the second one though, really nice composition and depth of field. You could probably tweak the colours a bit to really make them a bit brighter, but all in all a great shot!

Chris

I'm a bit put off by the wing in the butterfly shot, I'm not too keen on how it's coming straight at you, if you know what I mean! A different viewpoint might have worked better for that one.
Chris

ahhh yes well that would be where i got caught not doing the gardening :razz:
so I didn't get another shot, but as you say and now I am looking at it again it is a bit off putting

I LOVE the second one though, really nice composition and depth of field. You could probably tweak the colours a bit to really make them a bit brighter, but all in all a great shot!

thanks, I wasn't to sure on how much saturation it needed, I have just changed monitors and am not used to it yet, it seems very bright.
Chris
I've boosted the saturation here, not to much i hope
DSC_5159+.jpg

Chris[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
well I was wrong,(thought I only had the one shot) I fired off a shot before the one I posted, completely missed it when I looked :bang:, I caught this shot with its wings open.

butterfly.jpg

Last edited:
Back