Buying from Panamoz

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
No
Just noticed there has been a fair old price hike on Nikon lenses. I've never bought a "grey import" before but this has helped me change my mind.

Any used Panamoz at all?

Plenty of people on here!

Yes I buy most of my new kit from Panamoz or HDEW and there service is great. I last ordered a D750 from Panamoz and the remote port had an intermittent fault. A few emails later and I had sent it back and received a new one within a week, and that's from HK. You will find a lot of people on this forum use them.

ouch, just looked at the prices of common primes:eek: seems they have gone up a bit, no a lot, on Panamoz.com, then I looked at HDEW and there prices are the same as they were in December more or less.

FWIW I shopped a couple of times with HDEW and they give a great service, although I have yet to test out their warranty (but I suppose that is a good thing) :p

Just placed an order with Panamoz for the first time...

Slightly nervous as over 2k will be leaving my account soon, slightly excited as ill have a new set up... Ive pretty much seen all the threads on talk photography and not seen a bad word really (apart from a couple who seem a little pi$$ed with people paying no tax on items - Personally I wont be losing any sleep over it... not after my last tax bill any way ha ha) I will say one thing and it pretty much is in line with what everyone else has already said - Their customer service is great. responsive on email - before i placed the order i emailed for a discount code which the didnt have however they will refund me £10 which paid for my SD card that i ordered on top... cant argue with that so far... dont ask, dont get... if all goes well im sure ill be using them again

Just a waiting game now :)

I've bought a few lenses off Panamoz within the past year, absolutely no issues with Panamoz whatsoever, great to deal with and hassle free. From placing an order it should arrive within four days.

Buy in complete confidence, and warranty is transferable with them. Top notch to deal with.....!!!!

:)

I bought from Panamoz and would hesitate to buy from them again. I wouldn't hesitate to use HDEW either, the only reason I chose Panamoz was that the lens I was looking at buying was split from a kit from HDEW and was in a generic white box. From panamoz it was a standalone lens in the original gold Nikon box. Looking around a number of importers sell lenses split from kits and in generic white boxes. Far from a biggie, but if I can get it at the same price in a 'proper' box then I will do ;)

You would hesitate or wouldn't? ;)

Also, massive zombie thread revival!

I bought from Panamoz and would hesitate to buy from them again. I wouldn't hesitate to use HDEW either, the only reason I chose Panamoz was that the lens I was looking at buying was split from a kit from HDEW and was in a generic white box. From panamoz it was a standalone lens in the original gold Nikon box. Looking around a number of importers sell lenses split from kits and in generic white boxes. Far from a biggie, but if I can get it at the same price in a 'proper' box then I will do ;)

That's interesting I bought a camera body only from Panamoz a few weeks ago and it came in a kit box. Was a bit annoyed truth be told but to be fair to them they did give me a partial refund which eased my annoyance some what. Someone some where though will be ordering a lens from them and receiving a white boxed version.

I've had a few Canon bodies and L lenses from panamoz now. No complaints at all!

Nearly all my gear come from Panamoz, Brilliant company to deal with and will continue to use them in the future.

just had my shipping number today and as promised... a refund for the discount which i cheekily asked for... dont ask, dont get... 10/10 so far!

Back