Calling on Diego

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
Just to let you know that you are being missed on the forum , Old Man!(y)

Trust you are O.K. and look forward to seeing some of your input again soon!

Yup, I too have been missing Diegos shots (y)

Thanks all.

To be honest I think I have run out of steam with regard to photography. The last year has taken it out of me and I find myself not enjoying it as I did. Just one of those things. Nothing dramatic.

Awww. well Im glad you're ok, Pete....and hope you get your mojo back soon! (y)

Hey Pete,
Glad to hear your ok (y)
I guess when you start doing for a living what a lot of us do for fun, you kind of stop enjoying it as much.

Can I just say that I hope your creative edge is still in there, much as I admire your sports stuff ... I used to really enjoy opening your 'street' threads to see what characters you'd chanced upon and how you chose to reflect upon them here, with us.
Some of your pics made for uncomfortable viewing, for instance,the shooting up scene (sorry if youre sick of hearing about that one).
But though I may not always of liked your images ... they always touched me in some way.
Shame to leave such a talent behind, I hope some day soon the desire to get back out there returns.. but most of all, whatever youre up to, I hope youre happy.
As they said in a famous movie once .... 'You have a gift Pete - you do' ... or something very similar! ;)

Back