Cam reccomendations

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
I currently love my gopro setups but the lack of zoom is so aaargh so I would like something just as auto and simple to use.. not looking at manual settings.... the equivelant to point and shoot :)

Dual memory card slots where I can record to both simultaniously (Big must have)

No too bothered about sound/mic as 99% of videos will have music added

50/60 fps

Dont need 4k but it wont hurt for future use i guess.. however (not sure if this is possible) 2.6k or simmilar like gopro would be nice so i can crop

Decent stabalisation for hand held .... I presume they all come with that anyways?

price? well whatever it costs to get what I need.. not looking for cheap and nasty and not loking to spend what I dont need either ..

I ahve been looking but its a nightmare when you dont undersatnd half of what your reading

Last edited:
J'ai passé beaucoup de temps sur Google et je ne trouve toujours pas ce dont j'ai besoin

est-il temps d'envisager quelque chose comme canon xf100?

Juts reading the revies.. one says terrible in low light and the next one says great in low light.. still reading:)

Looking to see prices.. cant find one for sale anywhere.. wanted a shop with warranty rather than private sale ebay etc

dual slots
good stabalisation
50/60 frames in full hd or even 4k for slow motion

:)

think gopro but with zoom :)

Back