Cambrian Rally

I really wanted to go but Finances stopped that idea! :(

Instead il be at Three Sisters taking shots at the track day

Yeah it's a bit of a trek for me and i have been uhhming and ahhing whether to go but I'm all set now for the 3hr journey across to the Gwydyr Forest. Was contemplating trying another stage too but I'm undecided on which one.

Make sure you get a lot of shots. A friend of mine went to the Scrutineering today an there looks like there will be some ace retro motors going through.

Just looked into a bit more and found out that they're charging £10 to park at each stage. I reckoned that i could do 3 stages but that's a lot of dosh after paying for the journey down. Then it looks like you're limited to set spectator viewing points which will no doubt kill any creativity. Not really worth it imo so it looks like i will be able to have a lie in instead.

The WRC had none of these limits for spectating so I'm certainly not going to be penned in at an amateur event.

Shame.

Why are you above being "penned in"? If rallying is to survive in this country then you had better get used to it.

Sadly I had to give it a miss too, sounded like a good event.

Then it looks like you're limited to set spectator viewing points which will no doubt kill any creativity. Not really worth it imo so it looks like i will be able to have a lie in instead.

i know the website made it looked that way, but it wasn't the case.. i was free to roam up and down the stages i visited..
i visited 2 stages, only paid the once. marshal saw my program from the 1st stage i went on car seat, let me drive in to the alwen stage for free.

Back