Camera Centre UK

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
I had been on the lookout for a Canon 6d body,the new prices from Digital rev had just jumped up by around £100 & used prices on ebay were crazy imo,so i saw a body listed from Cameracentreuk as new other offering a Canon warranty,so i rang them to find out how many shutter actuations it had,i was assured that it was a mail order return & would have only a few actuations,not even in the hundreds,when i received it,the body had a scratch under the lens mount & other light marks & all the accessories had labels stuck on them saying 6d kit,eventually i found a program to obtain the shutter count,well i was annoyed that i had been duped & to find that it had 2900 actuations,obviously has been a camera sourced from Canon UK from a photography show/exhibition,i've since returned it & it's back to the drawing board

Maybe not a lot,but when you're paying £799 and the seller assures you that it was just a mail order return & should have less than 100 shots taken,the marks were off putting also,especially when it was described as "new other" if i wanted used i could've bought better examples for £100 or more less,albeit without a warranty.i was under the impression that i was saving £150 on a new, camera

Back