Camera Jungle 20% off everything

Has anyone ordered this week? I've had an item awaiting dispatch since Friday. I did hear something this morning, they are 'checking the warehouse' but no news since.

Yep. Ordered on Monday and heard nothing. Emailed them to find out they’d cancelled it without telling me due to a “glitch” on their website.

Worrying considering their precarious situation at the moment.

Essentially they said the stock on the website isn’t accurate. They cancelled my order because something that was listed as in stock wasnt., Except it’s still listed as in stock even now. I’ve re ordered again but with a different lens, so we will see. Used a credit card too just in case.

Essentially they said the stock on the website isn’t accurate. They cancelled my order because something that was listed as in stock wasnt., Except it’s still listed as in stock even now. I’ve re ordered again but with a different lens, so we will see. Used a credit card too just in case.
They've had a few Em5 MKII for sale all with the description black, but the images are of a silver one. The main problem with that is they state that the camera for sale is the actual one in the images. When I've emailed them to check, the say it definitely black. Actually theres a few on there now where they state black but the images are of a silver one

Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 18.35.52.png

Well to their credit my stuff turned up today after I reordered Yesterday. Condition is slightly better than described I’d say.
All the accessories are 3rd party, but I’m not fused about that too much and it didn’t say it included any genuine ones.

Got mine too in the end, black X100T instead of the silver one pictured that I ordered (prefer black so I'm happy!), very nice condition so no complaints there.

They are absolutely clueless, I'm fairly sure one person is running the operation now. Weirdly they are still adding new stock all the time, so apparently still trading normally despite seemingly having a sell-off with what seems to be a permanent 20% off code.

Last edited:
I ordered a lens from them - it was delivered within the timescale promised - and was in the condition described. Certainly can't complain.

Not quite sure how the Camera Jungle elves are able to do it, but I ordered a lens on 2:28pm on Sunday and it just now arrived (Monday!).

Less than 24 hours.

:banana:

Only criticism is the same as with my recent CJ camera purchase - not much internal packaging, allowing the stuff to bounce around a bit inside the outer box.

Forgot to add that with the 20% discount, the lens was better value than private sellers on Ebay.

Pity the price even with a discount of the lens I want is still rather expensive
They have had the same two for six weeks now and can't shift them at that price
No rush, rather wait and see what happens thank you

Well I did wait, still had the same two, but they finally reduced them both
Came down a whopping great three hundred quid and even better with the 20% off
Ordered

The Sony a7 ii I got from Camera Jungle last month only had 1866 shots on it and is like new!

Packaging was the same as already mentioned unfortunately.

Had two lenses from them, one good one not, hoping its third time lucky and the balance tips to positive

Just ordered another lens. More than happy so far... (tempting fate)

Back