Camera Shops in the EU

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone know of any reputable shops in the EU that sell used film cameras? I've got a pretty decent list of 35 or so shops in the UK, but I don't have much for elsewhere in the EU. Need to find some more locations to scout out on my (so far disappointing and fruitless) search for a Bessa R3A.

Cheers then :)

I bought the 105mm-210mm Mamiya AF lens on the e-bay component of this place:

https://www.shphoto.de/

They shipped very quickly, included a free lens cloth, and the lens was immaculate.

Only a single data point, I appreciate, but I'd shop with them again.

Presumably you've tried Real Cameras in Manchester?

I've looked at them yes :) They have an eBay store with all their items in, but don't appear to have what I'm after unfortunately.

I bought the 105mm-210mm Mamiya AF lens on the e-bay component of this place:

https://www.shphoto.de/

They shipped very quickly, included a free lens cloth, and the lens was immaculate.

Only a single data point, I appreciate, but I'd shop with them again.

Cheers Woodsy, I've added them to the list! They don't have any Bessas in stock, but there are a few lovely looking Leica M's!

Worth giving Real Camera a call, they have a lot of stock and they dont put everything onto ebay. If gheg have one I can pop in and see what its like for you if you want.

Worth giving Real Camera a call, they have a lot of stock and they dont put everything onto ebay. If gheg have one I can pop in and see what its like for you if you want.

Based on what they have on display every time I've been dragged in there(!), they put very little of their stock on eBay. It's only a few minutes walk from Piccadilly station which I use twice a day ;)

Cheers Woodsy, I've added them to the list! They don't have any Bessas in stock, but there are a few lovely looking Leica M's!

As with Real Camera, there is some discrepancy between what they have on ebay and what they have on their website. For example, on ebay, the only F5's they have are the 50th anniversary edition, whereas on their website, they have a normal F5 as well.

Based on what they have on display every time I've been dragged in there(!), they put very little of their stock on eBay. It's only a few minutes walk from Piccadilly station which I use twice a day ;)

Whatttt, how do you ever get to work on time? My boss would have to go down to the shop and drag me to work every day when I don't turn up :LOL:

Glad you got fixed up and I hope it's every bit as good as they described and you hoped. I'll look forward to seeing some photos from it in due course. (y)

Just rang Real Cameras and they had one Bessa in stock... amazingly it was an R3A! They sent through some photos and it looks mint, so I've just rang back and ordered it

Woohoo :banana:

Now to get myself the 40 1.4 lens to go with it :)

If you see the little M-Rokkor 40/2 lens for a bit less, I wouldn't shy away from it! Fabulous lens, and only one stop less. Easier to focus, too.

Back