Camera store- That does pay in installments?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, other than Jacobs and Jessops, does anybody know of any other stores that sell cameras (new) on installments? I'm finding it hard to find any, tis annoying when one can't buy a camera outright:bang:

Sorry if wrong forum, but for now, I am looking around websites, so I saw this section fit for ones purpose.

One also apologises for referring to oneself as "one", one cannot seem to help it at this moment (yes, one is:wacky:).

one should perhaps look at using the services of the Visa or Mastercard organisations, if one has an arrangement with either. If not, one could approach one's banking organisation to see if they will lend one the funds on a monthly repayment - this latter will be the cheapest way to borrow the money that one requires to purchase a container load of Canon photographic equipment!

I purchased all my new kit through Warehouse Express with their 12 months interest free credit - very simple to set up :)

Got to pay mine off in December though :|

one should perhaps look at using the services of the Visa or Mastercard organisations, if one has an arrangement with either. If not, one could approach one's banking organisation to see if they will lend one the funds on a monthly repayment - this latter will be the cheapest way to borrow the money that one requires to purchase a container load of Canon photographic equipment!

one has hit one's proverbial nail on one's proverbial head!

one wishes to thank ones fellow TP members for the advice!

One has not got visa or master card (silly old Switch/Solo)!

One will go to warehouse express though!

One is quite astonished at the ammount of "Ones" written in this thread!

one wishes to thank ones fellow TP members for the advice!

One has not got visa or master card (silly old Switch/Solo)!

One will go to warehouse express though!

One is quite astonished at the ammount of "Ones" written in this thread!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Why canon, not nikon or olympus, sony ?????

>>Why canon, not nikon or olympus, sony ?????

cos I shoot Canon?

B.

Back