camouflage neoprene

Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone know of a UK supplier of neoprene sheet in camouflage colours? Preferably 3mm and one of the photo-real patterns.

I don't know a supplier but if you have any gun shops local to you they're usually a good source of various cammo gear.

removed the other two ;)

I don't know a supplier but if you have any gun shops local to you they're usually a good source of various cammo gear.

Unfortunately they only stock ready made kit and not what I need, hence the request for sheet material.

Obviously, I've no idea exactly what you want it for, but for hide building I'd use this stuff every time. It's also ideal for draping over a camera/tripod set up to break up the outline and very easy to poke a lens through the gaps.

I used this stuff for years it's very effective, very light and rolls up very small. The standard stuff is green on one side and brown on the other so great to blend in with your surroundings whatever the time of year.

Leaf Screen

I need it for a variety of uses:
1. lens slips for long camera lenses (300-600mm telephoto)
2. gun slips for rifles
3. full body wetsuit
4. making into slips for tripods etc

It needs to cling and be expandable. Netting, has its uses but not for these purposes.

You could try these people, Wildlife watching supplies they make lens covers using 4mm camo neoprene and list other camo materials for sale so if you give them a ring they might be able to help.
Camo materials

Sounds a good idea. I've scoured the web and can't see any suppliers of camo sheet, so probably talking to a manufacturer would be your best bet.

Having a look on their site they do a realtree neoprene cover for the canon 300mm f4 is for £22, I think I might have to get one.

Back