Can’t understand people

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Looking to buy something on Facebook market place ( not camera related) and a few hundred pounds , so far seen three listed within easy travel range .. messaged each in turn asking whether still for sale , couple of hours later and not ones had the decency to reply … no wonder people wanna come here everyone’s so rich they don’t need to sell there used stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realise that you were obligated to monitor your fb adverts 24/7. Perhaps the sellers have a life?

I modified Jeff's wording slightly to avoid offending some people - I'm sure no offence had been intended, but just playing safe on his behalf.

A lot of the replies I get when selling stuff on social media involve somebody arranging the item to be collected by UPS unseen and payment made by a dodgy source.

Problem over FB was running slow ,got what I was after ,super deal ,nice people and saved ourselves several hundred pounds on it .. one of them sounds to good to be true deals but it was genuine used once and changed our minds item

Back