Can anybody develop a Kodak Disc 6000 cassette film?

Name
Christian WIGGINS
Edit My Images
No
My name is Detective Constable 3193 Chris Wiggins of West Mercia Police, based with the Reactive Criminal Investigation Department at Shrewsbury Police Station, Shropshire, SY2 5RW. My email is christian.wiggins@westmercia.police.uk . I am trying to locate somebody who still has the required equipment to develop the cassette film from a Kodak Disc 6000 analogue camera. The film is still in the device, I believe that 5 photographs have been taken, the camera is indicating "10" exposures left. My requirement is simply to review the photographs that have been captured on this device to establish if they are of any value to an ongoing investigation? I would probably require to attend with the exhibit, and be present whilst the developing was completed? Is there anybody out there who has, or knows of anyone who still has the equipment to develop this rather niche type of old film?

I think they are US and EU - their European address is in the Netherlands, although they say non-EU enquiries should go to Canada (!)

There's a company in Putney in south west London that say they process diic film here

Last edited:
I think they are US and EU - their European phone number is in the Netherlands.

There's a company in Putney in south west London that say they process diic film here

I saw them too, but wasn't certain if they still do it. Was waiting for my daughter to finish work to check :)

I would have thought that some one would be able to do it manually, I doubt if cost is an issue.

I think they are US and EU - their European address is in the Netherlands, although they say non-EU enquiries should go to Canada (!)

Thank you.

Back