Can I legally do this?

No because you already checked that before you photogrpahed... as described above in many posts... going round in circles now :(

I'm certainly not. You asked for possible dangers of posting a child's photo online. I gave you one scenario. Of course, if you have the parent's permission to do so then point is moot.

I'm certainly not. You asked for possible dangers of posting a child's photo online. I gave you one scenario. Of course, if you have the parent's permission to do so then point is moot.

Read the thread from the start and take my coment in context.. dont just pull something out of the air to pick at..... We already established you would ask permission.. then it was said still to password and blah blah...

Read the thread from the start and take my coment in context.. dont just pull something out of the air to pick at..... We already established you would ask permission.. then it was said still to password and blah blah...

I think you and DL should move in together. I’m sure you’d both be very happy.

• Haha
Reactions: Sky
I think you and DL should move in together. I’m sure you’d both be very happy.

Not at all. We disagree on a lot of things.

However the one thing we are both in 100% agreement on is having the facts of the matter discussed when it comes to photographing U18 year-olds and not pursuing old wives tails.

What you posted was wrong and/or inaccurate. The fact that you don't like that being pointed out is neither of our faults.

Back