Can people try a website for me please

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
There seems to be something going on with this page that lets it load fully on some machines and not others. The page should open with a 360 degree panorama in the box on the left but on some machines it just stalls out and doesn't bother.

If you could give a it a click and then let me know if it worked, what you opened it with and whether MAC or PC.

Ta. :)

http://www.bowood-golf.co.uk/tours/kerry/jobs/kerry_tour/

Doesnt work on my machine, either on Firefox or IE !

Says its loading the clip then just wont play it !

In fact on IE i get an eggtimer just sitting there, and on firefox it just looks like its trying to load a page but nothing is happening

Doesn't work for me on my PC either... tried using Firefox, IE and Netscape.

Firefox and Netscape don't look as if anything is happening and IE looks like it loads but when Play Movie is clicked all I get is the eggtimer

Chris.

Opera on XP it doesn't even show on mine. What is the plugin you're using? I may not have it installed.

PC
Win XP
IE (latest)

Got a blue loading bar which took about a minute to complete (far too long, most surfers will leave your site if it hasn't laoded in 10 seconds) then it went to an egg timer which stuck for a while until I closed it.

I think if I'd left the egg timer it might've worked but the connection from the site's host is so slow that it's a real drawback. Try to get that sorted. Looks like it's either being throttled or your host has dick all bandwidth (technical term there).

page loads but none of the links work

i'm using XP home SP2, IE6

Back