Beginner Can you tell how I healed this photo ?

Hmmm.

Was he originally wearing a kiss me quick hat?

Ok thanks for playing folks.
The sunlight caused a bright area on the birds eye, it looked like it had a tiny white eye.
The eye of the bird in the picture is a copied circle of the beak, overlaid to remove the glint from the sun.

The 'dead' eye was the first thing I noticed. I imagined it to have lost one as this is not uncommon.

Show us the original - the catchlight in the eye is normally what 'makes' the picture.

And I thought it was something to do with the right wing, looks blue with no detail, just shows how far off the mark I was :)

The 'dead' eye was the first thing I noticed. I imagined it to have lost one as this is not uncommon.

Show us the original - the catchlight in the eye is normally what 'makes' the picture.
Here you go Trevor, a different attempt at the healing for your critique, plus the original with the sun glint.Mag.jpg
AA Magg.jpg

That's much better Keith - well done. If you add just a tiny white dot in the middle, it will make all the difference. (y) :)

That's much better Keith - well done. If you add just a tiny white dot in the middle, it will make all the difference. (y) :)
Cheers Trevor, that was a clone-over from the rear neck hair which was a much more realistic eye.

Reactions: Sky
Back