Wild Canadian Geese

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
A picture taken local to me earlier in the year.

Attachments

• Canadian Geese -1.jpg
    Canadian Geese -1.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

The shot is not bad… but what justified or motivated using such vignetting?

Trying different things new to Lightroom. Not sure what you are viewing it on but Tbh it looks better enlarged.

Last edited:
Nice shot...they should be referred to as 'Canada geese'..Any goose that is native to Canada is a Canadian goose..a difference.

Are you using LR6 ?

...they should be referred to as 'Canada geese'..Any goose that is native to Canada is a Canadian goose..a difference.

Well observed! :)

If he likes vignetting its his choice and why would you question it, if you dont like it move along.

When you post photos on here expect critique along with praise.Kodiak Qc is merely asking why he chose that vignetting

I find your response very rude and I hope you get a call from someone in Admin.

Why does Qc feel the need to question everyone who has different styles and likes , do we all need to question him why her put an out of focus picture on his own post ? Not everyone is an expert and will learn in time , styles will change I just find Qc too judgmental in his comments.

Why does Qc feel the need to question everyone who has different styles and likes ,
Why do you ask third parties the question? …just ask me and I will aswer this:
If anyone makes a choice, gives a statement or else, and if I don't understand it,
my best move is to ask the question that will explain the reason/s behind it. If I
don't, I will never know! Furthermore, there just might be something for me in there.
do we all need to question him why her put an out of focus picture on his own post ?
At this point, you're the only one to have noticed this… I will, for sure, have another look!
Not everyone is an expert and will learn in time , styles will change I just find Qc too judgmental in his comments.
I am sorry if it came across that way… this maybe my clumsiness at translating my thoughts.

Why does Qc feel the need to question everyone who has different styles and likes , do we all need to question him why her put an out of focus picture on his own post ? Not everyone is an expert and will learn in time , styles will change I just find Qc too judgmental in his comments.

Bear in mind that English isn't his first language, so you may mis-interpret some of his posts.

Back