Canadian Rockies

Nice shot and composition, I just feel that a location like this deserves colour. Looking on flickr the corners seem to have a strong bit of vignette in the top corners, a slight crop would easily get rid of that, or software. You also seem to have a few dust bunnies that would clone out very easily. I'd be tempted to make this a 16:10 or 16:9 and take a bit off the top of the sky.

Nice shot and composition, I just feel that a location like this deserves colour. Looking on flickr the corners seem to have a strong bit of vignette in the top corners, a slight crop would easily get rid of that, or software. You also seem to have a few dust bunnies that would clone out very easily. I'd be tempted to make this a 16:10 or 16:9 and take a bit off the top of the sky.
Tom
You are correct about the dust bunnies, I was eating breakfast when I posted this and did not check properly (admonishment accepted) as soon as I posted it I could have screamed and could not find how to remove it. I was removing them in LR as your post popped up. As for the vignetting I put my hand up to introducing that in PP. Colour copy on it's way.

Back