Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
Have any of you watched those unboxing videos on Youtube? People spend ages videoing themselves opening a new product and showing the viewer all the included accessories.
Anyway, I am considering buying a Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM to replace my ageing 24-105mm and came across this video: http://youtu.be/fl76upcaCVk
It made me choke on my coffee with laughter! :LOL:

ROFLOL, that's got to be the best open the box video ever. WHY do people think we really need to see someone opening up their new body or lens. I guess it's a bit more 'Ooh, look what I've got' sort of thing.

brilliant....

I hate those unboxing videos too.....

Anyone tried the 24-70f2.8 mk2?

i notice the price has gone down dramatically and is now priced at 1.6k instead of over 2k!!

I am tempted to save up for this lens for my 5d3 because it seems like a amazing all puprose lens for landscape and indoor group shots.

i was thinking about getting a 24L prime instead or a 16-35f2.8L . both nice lenses to get for what i am after.

Bought one a couple of months ago, its not a massive step up like the 70-200 mk2 was, but I am finding I'm using it more than my old mk1.

The mk2 has better contrast and is slightly sharper. I did do a very quick side by side test before I sold my mk1, what was most noticable was the mk1 underexposed by around a 1/3 stop compared to the mk2.

Back