Canon 50d, £550 at Play

Get it from Kerso and he'll give you a UK invice - I've had a few cashbacks using him :) And prices are generally keener too!

Terms and conditions for cashback state: that camera has to be purchased in UK or NI to qualify ... Play.com are based in Jersey :thinking:

Last time I looked Jersey was part of the UK?

Ordered this last night and it's showing on my account at the cheaper price.
It'll be interesting to see if Play try to wriggle out of it , I'm expecting an email saying they can't supply at that price so I'll keep you posted,;)

Stu.

Play will sell it to you at the price you ordered it at, they are very good at hiking the price of the loss leaders as soon as they get popular though.

I live in Jersey and I'm pretty sure you will still be able to get cashback.

Last edited:
It's now showing on my account as ''packing'' so I'm a bit more optimistic than yesterday, if I can claim cashback it will cost a good bit less than my 400d did which is potty.

Stu.

Camera arrived this morning so I'm well chuffed:clap:, no invoice from Play in the box ***' so I don't know how to go about claiming the cashback.
All I've got to do now is sell the 40D before wifey cottons on!

Stu.

Camera arrived this morning so I'm well chuffed:clap:, no invoice from Play in the box ***' so I don't know how to go about claiming the cashback.
All I've got to do now is sell the 40D before wifey cottons on!

Stu.

Can't you print out the email invoice? :thinking:

Oh, and I'll give you £5 for the 40D straight away via BT....just to help you out obviously!! :D

Nice offer ;)- kindness personified! You're quite correct about sending an email confirmation to claim cashback, thanks greatly for the info.

Cheers,

Stu.

Well my 65 quid cheque arrived today from Canon so I paid 484.99 for my
50D, absolute result for once! Thanks to the o.p.,(y)

Cheers,

Stu.

Back