Canon 5D Refurb with 12 Months Warranty £830

They really must watch ebay avidly.

Auction finished already. Look who bought it!!!

Indeed, now they'll put that back on ebay and sell it as a brand new with 'full UK warranty'.

Go Filter-fraudtastic!

Jeez, it just doesn't get any better does it? :|

I don't really understand why they price them so low. Either they are already making a big profit on them, but I reckon Harbour 48 aka Filterfantastic will probably make a quick £100 out of that...?

I don't really understand why they price them so low. Either they are already making a big profit on them, but I reckon Harbour 48 aka Filterfantastic will probably make a quick £100 out of that...?

Maybe less, maybe more, I just don't understand how they can continue to trade after they've been rumbled by so many folk. :shrug:

Fair enough if your after greys and refurbs but FF blag on ebay that all stock is UK and supplied with a full warranty and on the main FF site it states that all stock is refurb or grey!
I'm hoping that many TP members aren't going to be the ones who are scammed after all the warnings posted.
T.

I just don't understand how they can continue to trade after they've been rumbled by so many folk.

No idea... I mean the couple of things I've had from them have been fine (Nikon D40x which was sold as "new and unused" but was registered to someone else!) and a Fuji S5 Pro battery (cost me about £7 for a genuine one they didn't know what they had), but its all a bit dodgy.

They bought something of me, and it was up there a day or two later as "brand new and unused" - now I look after my kit and it would have passed for it I guess.. but :thinking:

... I mean the couple of things I've had from them have been fine (Nikon D40x which was sold as "new and unused" but was registered to someone else!) and a Fuji S5 Pro battery (cost me about £7 for a genuine one they didn't know what they had), but its all a bit dodgy.

The 24-70 f/2.8L I had from them in Spring worked fine but it's the principal really, not UK stock, no warranty and no gaurantee, the opposite to what was advertised.

They bought something off me, and it was up there a day or two later as "brand new and unused" - now I look after my kit and it would have passed for it I guess.. but :thinking:

Blimey charlie, that's scraping the bottom of the cheekie barstewards barrel isn't it! FF must be the jammiest jammers ever to get away with it time after time.

Last edited:
what I don't get with clear R gear is how they can price a 5D at £830 but they want £300 for a D70s:bonk:

Back