Canon 7D MkII for £906

I am in the market for a 7DII and that price is very low, I just Googled the company name though and the 2nd link had 'scam' in the headline. A quick search on the website and I couldn't find an address either, with a non geographical number on the website my alarm bells are ringing.

Ive used them before and found them to be dead on, no problems at all, use your visa and you will be covered. You can trust a site when it accepts pay pal.

Last edited:
I have no experience of any of the grey suppliers. However I think anyone needs to consider value rather than price. Specifically what if your 7D I I suffers from "the focusing issue" how easy is it to get the supplier to deal with it and how long will you be without the camera including the potential hassle of sending it overseas

if something seems too good to be true they usually are (and by the way you don't get the card protection when they use paypal - so you are reliant on pay pals customer protection)

Personally I wouldnt touch SE with a s***ty stick - if you must buy grey at least use a grey importer with a decent reputation, like Hdew or Panamoz

Although a little more, i would go with HDEW or Panamoz for the peace of mind that should i need it, the service and warranty support will be there

Back