Canon cash back from october til Christmas

Last time canon had he cash back offers, I noticed a few stores (digital Depot) increased the prices by the amount of the cash back. Check the prices before and during the offer and see what happens to them.

Could be interesting! I will keep an eye on what I priced up on WE on the 22nd

Canon EF70-200 4.0L @ £418.00 (With Cashback - £318.00)
Canon EF17-40 f4 LUSM 77mm @ £479.00 (With Cashback - £409.00)
Canon EOS-40D Body with FREE Sandisk 2GB Extreme III CF Card @ £779.00 (With Cashback - £729.00)
Canon BG-E2N Battery Grip @ £129.99
Canon BP-511A Lith-ion Battery @ £54.99
Total £1,868.93 (inc. £7.95 P&P) (With Cashback - £1650.95)

Maths done in my head so probably wrong!

Cashback on the 70-200 F4L is £70, not £100, so it'd be £348 - better getting it off Kerso, he'll do it for less than that before the cashback!

Warehouse Express have the cashback details online now, and the regular prices are the same :D

Though I have just realised I priced up the 70-200 L USM not the IS version :( thought it was a reasonable price :p

I've just been skegging the WHE pages too.
Looks like I'll be placing an order on Monday 1st Oct. 40D here I come.... wheee
(debating if I should get PS3 at the same time....)

Excellent. There was me thinking I had missed out!

Can start paying my mum back now :)

Cheers Vertigo.

I have stickers stuck on my box. Could I just peal these off and send them or do I have to destroy the box and cut the cardboard?

Also Im not too sure which barcode it is:

barcode.jpg

i think you have to have a UK registered receipt to take advantage of the offer.

Then the shop said since the camera not UK source, it is not eligible for the cashback

Then the shop said since the camera not UK source, it is not eligible for the cashback

Ignore the shop, fill the form in and send your stickers in (yes you can pulll them off the box) and see what canon say.

What have you got to lose, if they say no it cost you 34P for a stamp, but you may get the full cash back

Ignore the shop, fill the form in and send your stickers in (yes you can pulll them off the box) and see what canon say.

What have you got to lose, if they say no it cost you 34P for a stamp, but you may get the full cash back
No one replied to my post :( Is it both stickers then?

No one replied to my post :( Is it both stickers then?

If I remember correctly, I just pulled the stickers of my boxes (70-200 2.8 L IS and a 17-55 2.8 IS) then stuck them on a blank piece of A4.

There was only one sticker on each of my boxes, I think it has the serial number on it.

Is it recommended to send the claim in via recorded delivery? Concerned about it going missing in the post and losing all the cashback!

Is it recommended to send the claim in via recorded delivery? Concerned about it going missing in the post and losing all the cashback!

If it's the same address as last time it's a PO box so you won't be able to send it recorded.

In that case I'll probably wait until all this postal strike mayhem is over before sending it in - paranoid about it going missing in the mayhem.

On the last cash back I emailed Canon after I had not heard anything for a long time. I was told by Gabriel at Canon they had no record of my claim.
Unfrotunetly, I am still not showing a record for you in our database. If you have retained copies of your submission please email to me or fax to me at 00-353-62-**** Attn Gabriel and I will take care of this for you.

Few weeks late a cheque for £163 pops in the post. I would not worry too much about losing your claim as Canon seam to be very fair in sorting problems out.

If it's the same address as last time it's a PO box so you won't be able to send it recorded.

You can send it recorded / registered to a PO box.

I always send mine recorded costs about £4.50 if i remember correctly. (beacause its in Ireland)

Back