Canon Cashback problems

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Is anyone having problems with their Canon Cashback payments. I sent my claim in on the 19th December and received an email saying it had been received, along with a user name and password to check my progress.

Come this morning I tried to check on the payment status as I have not received it yet. Low and behold it says my username or password is invalid. :eek:

How can I check if I cannot get onto the website :mad:

I submitted a claim on 30th November and they forecast 6 weeks to payment......the BACS transfer arrived just before the deadline so I wouldn't be concerned just yet.

More concerned about not being able to get onto the website to check. Will wait it out for a couple of weeks and maybe give them a ring to find out what is happening.

My last Canon cashback experience wasn't great. It was due on an EOS M100 and wasn't paid within the stated time. I chased it up and only received an automated reply. A second email was sent raising a complaint, this did at least get a response, but it had then been paid before I received the second reply. The bank credit details rather unhelpfully do not show Canon as the payee, it comes up as third party, the name of which I can't now remember but did not recognise it from any previous dealings. Previous Canon payments were on time so this came as a surprise. It's time major camera companies understood that their customers do not like being given a run around by mainly third party sub standard cash back administators.

Back