Canon ebay store

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone.

I've read the reviews and seen the problems people have had but just wondering what quality the cameras are. Are they in like new condition or well used. Also what's the shutter count like on them?

Cheers

I got a 350D from them many moons ago and it looked like new. Never had any problems with it. Can't remember the shutter count.

Hi everyone.

I've read the reviews and seen the problems people have had but just wondering what quality the cameras are. Are they in like new condition or well used. Also what's the shutter count like on them?

Cheers

I've bought 2 lenses and a mfd printer over the years from them, both lenses looked new and I've not had a problem with them. The printer had a page count of about 70 pages from new and again no problems.

Some buyers have had problems but eBay/PayPal should be able to sort it out for you, Canon UK provide a 1 year warranty as backup as well.

I got my 450 from them. I did have a shutter problem when I first received it, but they organised the repair work with no quibble.
I also have since brought a 70-300 lens and it works fine.
Both were in as new condition.

Had a 600D from them, it kept freezing, but Canon Elstree repaired very quickly FOC.

I bought a 450D from them a couple of years back. Looked like new but the focus screen was badly scratched and camera displayed an error (can't remember which) When I requested a replacement I was told that they wouldn't do that and I would have to return for a refund and "bid" on another one. The purchase was made by "buy it now" and they had more listed at the same price.
Basically I was a bit peeved at there refusal to sort it out in what I thought was the easiest/quickest way.

All that being said, there was no problem with the return and the refund but it wasted two weeks sorting it out. I would take the chance of ordering from them again but not if I 100% needed a working camera in a set time frame.

its luck of the draw ! I bought one 5D MKII from them and it looked really awful. Getting a refund was a nightmare. I wouldn't buy any high value items from them. Maybe I would buy a £3 calculator from them that's it.

Back