canon eos1x value?

Edit My Images
No
A little advice needed...

I bought a canon EOS1X APS camera kit some years ago (circa 1996)and it's sitting gathering (not literally) dust. For those who recall the camera it's the one that garnered many comments about one side of the body missing due to the curved design. The kit lens is a 24-85mm USM.

So my question is whether or not it's worth selling? Condition is pristine. Is there a market for this camera or should I donate it to a good cause? Does anyone have any idea what this might be worth if I were to sell it?

oh, I also still have the original Canon shoulder bag it came with, again in fairly good condition.

TIA.

APS film format took off for a few years. It was a ridiculous tiny little negative.

Having said that, your camera might have a value to enthusiasts/collectors as it's one of the better built ones. I wouldn't get your hopes up too much though, really good film cameras are going for silly money 2nd hand nowadays.

You might get lucky though and find someone who wants one. Have a browse round ebay. :)

At the moment that's what i've done. Also i'm currently using the lens occassionally. I guess the lens has more value than the body...

I appreciate the feedback guys.

Back