Canon F1N Problem

Edit My Images
No
Hello everybody. I have a Canon F1N with the AE Finder. Can anyone tell me why, when changing from manual exposure to the A setting on the shutter speed selector, I get a 1 stop in difference meter reading. I am using the same lens, the same fixed light source and distance. I have 2 F1N bodies, and I get exactly the 1 stop difference (using the same AE finder) on both camera's. Can anyone explain.

erm if you don't get a reply it's not because we haven't read your post, but because we are stuck for an answer.

I dont know of many people on here with F1N's maybe CT will be along to help eventually as i think he has one

excalibur2 said:
erm if you don't get a reply it's not because we haven't read your post, but because we are stuck for an answer.

+1

I tried to read up on the camera and the various heads but to be honest I'm only really clued up on is Nikon interchangeable heads.

Thanks everyone, I think I will just send it in for a service and see what happens. I have 1 or 2 other issues with the camera and perhaps they are related to the 1st one.

I have the same cameras, are you sure you haven't got the exposure compensation dial set to +2 ?

Back