Canon Ixus II APS

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm having a bit of a clear out of "stuff" and came across a pair of Ixus cameras. One is the Ixus 40, a very compact digital, the other is an Ixus II, which I believe is an APS camera.

Can you still get APS film?

Well and truly expired stuff still turns up on evil bay but very few places will process it.

I'm having a bit of a clear out of "stuff" and came across a pair of Ixus cameras. One is the Ixus 40, a very compact digital, the other is an Ixus II, which I believe is an APS camera.

Can you still get APS film?

Yep still very easy to come by.......ni idea what the dates will be though

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, just checking Ebay now, a lot of stuff that's around 10 years out of date.

I think that camera is heading for the bin !!

I've got a few rolls of expired APS film in the garage. Happy to send you one free of charge if you fancy giving the camera a spin?

Thanks for the offer, but I've binned it now. I couldn't get the door open to load the film either....

On the plus side, I've also found another Ixus digital camera... Where they came from I can't remember...

Thanks for the offer, but I've binned it now. I couldn't get the door open to load the film either....

On the plus side, I've also found another Ixus digital camera... Where they came from I can't remember...

Did it have a film in it already? I think the film door can' be opened unless you rewind the film first - that was the case with the Olympus APS that I have.

I think you’re right, if I remember correctly the APS cameras wound the film all the way out and then wound it back in to the cassette as you took shots.

Back