Caption Competition

Billy hated having a tennis ball for a face. He is always being chased and teased by the playground bullies.

Seen warming up for ladies doubles final, Martina and Billy Jean show that a couple of old .. ahem .. pro's can still work their grass court magic

Not a caption...... But doesn't that poor pup at the back look so forlorn about not getting the ball.:shrug:

Can I choose? :D

I think it's Dark Stars, "If this turns out NOT to be a fancy dress party I'll kill someone!" :LOL:

Bloomin' 'eck I missed it - I finally win something on here and miss a turn! :bang:

No worries I'll be more careful next time!

Billy looked on in Awe at the yellow eyed cyclops hound

Wimbledon training up ballboys that watch the ball and not the ladies ar*es.

Erm, forget this post - I thought I was on the "last" page and put this caption in for the dog in handbag photo when that came up. Muvh embarrassment, but being me I'll leave this in to give you all a grin at my expense!!

Woman: This Radley handbag you got me really turns people's heads.

Man (to himself): Glad she hasn't twigged it's a fake

And it is time it was resurrected I feel. Whos gonna start it off again?

45.gif

Now where did I leave 'em??

For raising the biggest groan I think it must go to Dark Star.;)

Away you go John!

For raising the biggest groan I think it must go to Dark Star.;)

Away you go John!

Why thank you! Now let me not miss this one! I'll have a rummage for the right
image!

Lets go with this chap from our India Trip:

cc.jpg

Getting my Nativity story all mixed up, how's about:
"So, the Three Kings, Gold, Frankenstein and Myrrh, went looking for the baby Jesus"

Pull my finger, go on, pull it!!!!!

Kamal, realising he had been sleep walking again, pretended he was doing a Tommy Cooper
impersonation.

Right the most chucklesome of the above comments is....

"Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be... Roy Wood" By Nigelcampbell!

All yours Nigel!

Can i post a picture up here ?

The "un official rules" are that the winner of the caption comp is picked by the poster of said picture, the winner then posts their picture and the whole sordid afair starts all over again, rather infantile but a whole load of fun :D

While were waiting....

After a night on the coke Maradonna couldn't work out if he was meant to be a king or a queen.

Do we get a runner up to get this moving again??

Back