Captivated

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
[url=https://flic.kr/p/Csj76y]
Captivated by Paul, on Flickr[/URL]

Hi all. I don't take that many photos that I think are good enough for public consumption, especially after spending time perusing various fora. However, with some encouragement, here's a photo of my dear little one and only granddaughter. She had a bit of a rough start to life but has made leaps and bounds since. One of her favourite things to do is to sit with Nana's iPad and play "the cooking game."

I agree, with Lozza and a really nice moment captured. I'm sure her Nana loves this shot. My son (20 months) watches Peppa Pig with his great grandma on her iPad. It's lovely seeing them together enjoying a cuddle. A shot I need to get, thinking about, so thanks for that and thanks for sharing.

the shot is full of interest...dulling down the christmas lights for me would have been a first step...or take the shot without the tree
cheers
geof

I like that, definitely captivated..you also have some interesting images in Flickr.
Love the steeplechaser ones and the musician with the henna'd hand to name a couple :)

Thanks, Cg! And thanks for taking a wander through the flickr. Kodiak, Geoff, interesting perspective. Hadn't thought of it that way. I just saw it as background illumination that (sort of) balanced the light from the iPad. Will have to dig up the .nef and have a play. Thanks.

Back