Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

No Longer Available.

George.

Last edited:
Lisbon

vrAcRX-o6rk92lANHOIlWgHp5vXCcTdzJ6-MuR3XX2f-xL8oABTViq18xXNZED4EOUELTp3f5zS-7fiGW0dwnBPJsZfQmuRpPotHtu1HvhWHq0_8Y-qaNDftKvfYOTs0jizC0e_FeWjzvVTOp3gYynlozUld6GLixi9nTMPHL33DcR9KSlCZ_WZISgALPzX4CoABJT_wPLuXEUFMGjkX2H2YAKZFF5afW03RZrg2YQRrZZB2hX8lArDQO4HzZPjbvxDLarGFNRaXkvofByTZdzgtDgAzKISj7kKoloq6jis0KKlRTxabIpvzec0_RFdv-rQqfAdXt6en3w5ZV7OdH1h_axQptSv6mdXsNQ7vUU3sqeAVb7gKMAvNHFgdChs-BpQ0_Zyh8vZ4YTEb4jrrQRGzbqW0kbkqGtMv1XU7Z68eYTeML2L0HeiiiqBvbRZ9gdG2V6qgWY0WdkZdJBZCSvA6AiA3Sz3qWAs4ddAhZIFeTVYCXvTMIRrQqT5r2XR8oqgOkU8v13vUvO9vhe-Qi0DN-TUKdx-WdFHrehdknoU6Htl8fwKK8nDAqIeNRfMDfdJigwh8P6lkTiA_Mj52VzDf3Kw-wqDEykCyO84hbcyHxTMNOX8eY3B7s_algsuc7ofR7VsWu87ivPAg46HPY7HA3Mb-B2Olcpd4lZdWq2FgcdaWglhQbDp_IH2fKfNCLThl90GuAwhsJXpOg6CzK4t6oL0-70oDdAwuzK6XNP1wAP56kw=w1047-h867-no

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at the Tate Modern London UK of a guy sitting down appearing to be Deep In Thought.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/125th @ F4, ISO-800, Handheld.

Deep In Thought-03363
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Borough Market London UK of one of the traders that appears to be Happy.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/30th @ F4, ISO-800, Handheld.

Happy Market Trader-03364
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a heads up to all you folk into "Street Photography".

I've recently latched on to a blog by our very own @garryknight and I must say its without a doubt one of the best "Street Photography" blogs I've ever followed. Its not really a lesson on photography type blog but purely how he does things etc.

After reading it I managed to find some of his "You Tube videos" and some of these are pretty good, especially the ones on "Leigh on Sea" and the "Regent Street Motor Show" (I'd love to know what app/software was used for that).

I really do urge you folk to give it a look at the following link :- https://wp.me/paFX6B-4Y (I think that's how you post a link).

George.

George, that's very kind of you to say so, thank you.

The Leigh on Sea video was made with Sony (now Magix) Vegas. Last year's Regent Street Motor Show video was shot completely on iPhone and edited on iPad with Lumafusion, which is the way I do most videos these days, though earlier Motor Show videos were also made with Vegas.

George, that's very kind of you to say so, thank you.

The Leigh on Sea video was made with Sony (now Magix) Vegas. Last year's Regent Street Motor Show video was shot completely on iPhone and edited on iPad with Lumafusion, which is the way I do most videos these days, though earlier Motor Show videos were also made with Vegas.

You're very welcome Garry, and thank you for the heads up on Lumafusion. It's very seldom I find the need to write about something, but I'm "Impressed" to say the least.

George.

Last year's Regent Street Motor Show video was shot completely on iPhone and edited on iPad with Lumafusion,

@garryknight

Hi Garry, One quick question about “Lumafusion” if you don’t mind Me asking you.

The video you did of the Regent Street Motor Show had an old sepia type scratchy effect on it which I liked very much. Is that effect included with the software, or is it a plug in etc or a separate in app purchase ?

I’ve been reading quite a lot of reviews about “Lumafusion” and watching some YouTubes and it looks to be pretty impressive software.

George.

I did the colour grading (the sepia effect) in Lumafusion. The scratchy effect was an overlay, a free piece of video I found somewhere online.

Many thanks for that Garry, much appreciated.

George.

I know this thread is really for "Capture A Stranger Street Style" photos, but as its about Street Photography I hope nobody minds me asking the following question.

I've just got back into the UK from the USA and have a quick question to you Londoners or folk that know London events pretty well.

I notice that this coming weekend is the "Chinese New Year" celebrations etc and thought I might just high tail it up to London on Sunday 26th Jan to give it a look and see what its all about.

As I've never experienced these celebrations before I just wondered what's the best areas to be apart from "Trafalgar Sq" & "Chinatown" which I already know about. I know my way about London pretty well but just don't know the vantage points for this occasion.

Any help would be very much appreciated.,

George.

It usually stretches halfway up Charing Cross Road (from Trafalgar Square to the Cambridge Theatre) and most of the way up Shaftesbury Avenue (between Chinatown and the Cambridge Theatre), too, with stalls and music stages. It can get dangerously crowded along Gerard Street, the main Street in Chinatown, so do be careful! Also, they don't usually have bag security checks at Trafalgar Square for this event, but it's always possible that they might do.

It usually stretches halfway up Charing Cross Road (from Trafalgar Square to the Cambridge Theatre) and most of the way up Shaftesbury Avenue (between Chinatown and the Cambridge Theatre), too, with stalls and music stages. It can get dangerously crowded along Gerard Street, the main Street in Chinatown, so do be careful! Also, they don't usually have bag security checks at Trafalgar Square for this event, but it's always possible that they might do.

Thank you kindly Garry, I sure do appreciate your reply.

”I’ll look out for you” :):):)

G.K.Jnr.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at "The Tate Modern" in London UK of a young lady on a balcony engrossed in her cell phone.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/15th @ F5.6, ISO-3200, Handheld.

Girl On A Balcony-03369
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Last edited:
Back