Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

There are still a few of us that are happy to be there. The ones that live on the edge of London and travel in with a camera.
I spent my teenage years (from thirteen) in North London. There were always interesting things going on and that's what got me into photography, so I suppose you could say I was a street photographer from the outset. Sadly, too few of those images have survived the intervening 55 years but here's one...

Pentacon FM 67-9011.JPG

"Tidy Up"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Covent Garden London UK of a couple of young ladies sitting down with one of them having a bit of a tidy up.

51580822841_4c5685ece2_h.jpg

[/url]Tidy Up-03578 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: For looking., (y)

"Tidy Up"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Covent Garden London UK of a couple of young ladies sitting down with one of them having a bit of a tidy up.

51580822841_4c5685ece2_h.jpg

[/url]Tidy Up-03578 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: For looking., (y)

Caught a good moment there, George. (y)

Managed to get out shooting last week for the first time in what feels like an age..

DSCF3357.jpg by Ben Cremin, on Flickr

Very nice, Ben. Excellent timing with all the reds. Whereabouts is this?

Thanks Lee, It's on Haymarket, just off Picc Circus :)

Ah, cool. I saw another excellent photo of yours with I think the same awning and always wondered where it was. Now I know. :)

Ah, cool. I saw another excellent photo of yours with I think the same awning and always wondered where it was. Now I know. :)
yeah, so I took another photo there about a year ago.. the light was amazing and really made the red pop.. I was waiting for someone in red to walk though but it never happend and I lost the light. I walked past last week and the light was really nice and I had more time to wait it out :)

Nothing to do with me...

Man with cigarette and phone TZ70 P1030481.JPG

"Excellent" candid street style shot Lee, liking this one very much.

"Would work equally as well if not a tad better in high contrast mono"

Thanks George. :)

Excellent. I like the almost choreographed way everyone is positioned or doing something. And then there's the girl on the far right climbing or hiding behind the lion statue. Well seen ben.

Back