Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Mistaken Post.

Last edited:
That's a nice candid street style capture Garry, with a good juxtaposition.

Very nice candid street style capture Garry.

Well composed candid street style capture.

After shooting photos at a busy market stall, I found this when I got home.

Little Face Photobomb by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Quite a coincidence - I took a shot of a young Chinese boy turned toward me while he was walking in front with his mum.
For me it was a likely contender for the shot of the day ... until that is when I was later reviewing shots and realised that it, and a few more, weren't there!
I spent a long while holding the GR III low and can only assume hat it had powered off without me realising it and my pressing the shutter button was doing nothing ... or I just miss-pressed several times! :facepalm:

That's an "Excellent" candid street style capture Garry, love the look on the childs face and the mono presentation.

nice find.

super image.

Thanks, David.

Quite a coincidence - I took a shot of a young Chinese boy turned toward me while he was walking in front with his mum.
For me it was a likely contender for the shot of the day ... until that is when I was later reviewing shots and realised that it, and a few more, weren't there!
I spent a long while holding the GR III low and can only assume hat it had powered off without me realising it and my pressing the shutter button was doing nothing ... or I just miss-pressed several times! :facepalm:

That's a shame. At least you can blame it on the gear!

That's an "Excellent" candid street style capture Garry, love the look on the childs face and the mono presentation.

Thanks, George.

Very nice candid street style capture Garry, with a good punchy mono presentation.

"I'm kinda guessing its another pic' from Brick Lane"

Last edited:
Back