Getting there
IMGP1373.jpg

Not impressed
IMGP1377.jpg

Street
IMGP1397.jpg

Street continued
IMGP1398.jpg
A great set Javier full of colour and interest, that guy does not look impressed, how do you get away with it?
(y)

Great set Bob.
(y)
Thanks Adam....it's quite intriguing trying to figure out peoples lifestyles and missions when they walk past you, I see that you're doing the same with the pensive old girl on the bridge parapet.

Bob

Dusted some old images off taken with a little Canon IXUS 50 that fits in the palm of your hand.

Gollum.jpg

At_the_Window.jpg

Ronchamp-02-Web.jpg

Ronchamp-web-01.jpg

Oh-God-Web.jpg

Last edited:
jgredline

I notice in a lot of your images they are shot from chest height stood very close to the subjects with them not noticing you snapping them..
do you have your camera hanging round your neck and use a wireless trigger or cable release ?
Chris

Actually, no. I am very obvious in my shooting and use the view finder 95% of the time. I have found that when being obvious and deliberate, you get better shots and most people don't even notice, though many do. I also use DSLR's with grips so there is no hiding the camera :)

Great set Javier

:clap:

Thank you. These ''types'' of street shots are what I consider ''true street'' and usually place these on my flickr The difference is that the majority of images I post on TP are more ''snap shotish'' These are simply fun photos where pretty much anything goes...That is why I captioned it ''capture a stranger''..It is more entry level street shot thread, though I must confess, I have started to post up more true street shots in the past few weeks because with the Killer added participation, people have really brought the bar up, so I am trying as well.
Thanks javier

Last edited:
A few of my latest images.

Rockin Out
Rockin-Out.jpg

Lost In Thought
0583.jpg

Yes It's A Fruit Stall
0502.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back