Car Charger for EOS 20D

C

CriPPle

Hi,
I was wandering if anyone knows if there is a Car Charger available the EOS 20D and where I might be able to purchase one from?

Thanks in advance
Sam

More than likely I think.
If you're looking for official Canon, then I'm not too sure, but if you don't mind third party, then I would suggest eBay.
You need a car charger for the BP-511a (I think it's the a which signifies the higher rated), rather than a specific one for the 20D.
I've seen one for my 350D (the NB-2LH), so I would assume that there is one for your battery too.

I am not too sure why anyone would need a car charger though as third party batteries are so cheap I would have thought that buying extra batteries would have been a wiser choice.??

If I am away for any length of time I take the normal charger and use that in the evenings...obviously if you are going camping for a week then your needs will be different.

What about an invertor? Much more flexible than just buying a different car charger for each item.

12v DC to 150w/300w/600w mains from £19.99 @ Maplins

I bought the 150w version a couple of years ago, and still use it loads from charging up my mobile, batteries & my laptop.

Its not cheap at about 80 quid, but it looks useful to me ! As it can charge 2 batteries at a time !

canon-cr560-lrg.jpg

I bought one from eBay at only £19.99 Buy It Now.

It does both AC and car charger.

Will dig out the link.. :)

EDIT Clicky here for the charger... :thumb:

Just bought one off of ebay, would of been handy to have last w/e for superbikes as I had to make a trip home on Saturday night to recharge the batteries

Back